Monday 14 March 2011

14-3-11

So today I've been good, I'm pleased with myself, it's an unusual feeling :P

I've had today
Breakfast - 5 cals
Lunch - 98 cals
Dinner - 568 cals
Total - 671
Minus 303 (walking)
Means today 368 cals have been consumed!! I'm under!!

Jen
Xxxxx
P.s Elly I can't comment on your blog or on mine still :( do you have an email do I can contact you on so I don't have to post every time. Mines is on the side of my blog. Just think of that skinny self you wanna be!! I'm gonna weigh myself every 7 days on a Sunday. I might become obsessive if I do it every day! xxxxx BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

Elly said...

congrats lovely, you've done really well today! im at dyingtobethin123@yahoo.com (standard self-hating email name from when i was fifteen!) but yeah once a week is good, i'm gonna post photos of my progress every monday i think :P xxxxx