Monday 14 March 2011

Lunch

Lunch today is....
1 packet of quavers 88 cals
1 bottle of water
2 plums 10 cals

Doing well so far!!

Jen
Xxxxxx
P.s Elly hun, I can't comment on my phone for some reason on your blog or mine. Good luck!! That's a good idea with the 100 cal slots for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner :) I'm saving mine for my dinner. Hopefully I'll have some left over at the end!!
PP.S I just seen your before pics hun :) you look gorgeous!! How did you manage to take them?
Xxx BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

Elly said...

You're doing so well! Keep up the good work and soon we'll be super super skinny. :) and urghh my before pics are AWFUL! so ashamed i look like that. i balanced my camera on some boxes to get it level with me and then used selftimer. it actually came level with my stomach, lols, and it's a curved lens, so i reckon my middle section is slightly blown out of proportion to the rest of me.... i hope!! but thank you love <3 xxx