Saturday 23 April 2011

Day trip :)

Today me and my bfs family are going on a day trip to the safari park!

I'm so excited :D it's for my sister in laws birthday which is tomorrow.

However.............. Living in scotland, it has been raining..........all night!!

Okay, you caught me, I'm excited for 2 reasons, going to a safari park means that we'll be taking a picnic, this picnic will consist of salad rolls, fruit salad!! Hurrah!! Means that it'll be a day walking around followed by a healthy lunch.

I know I've pretty much been awol recently and I'm hopefully back :) posting yesterday made me realise how much I miss it, and it seems to be a place that I can just pour my heart into. I'm hoping that my posts will get longer and will divulge more information about me, so I've decided to do a little "about me" post, so that you can get to know me :)

Lots of love
Jen Jen
Xxxxxxxxxxxx BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: