Monday 25 April 2011

Its here :)

Today is the day I start the skinny girl diet (SGD) my total cals for today need to be 400 or less. Feeling positive about this, as I've done it before. I want some serious weightloss to come out of this. I AM going to be skinny this summer.

When I really get started into the diet, I wanna start to exercise, any thoughts on things you can do with limited space and limited funds??

Rules

1. I will weigh myself once a week on a Sunday to monitor progress

2. I will post my stats on a Friday as a motivator

3. I will stick to under my calories each day

4. I can exercise to allow myself more for that day

5. I will try to post at least once a day to keep motivated

6. I will come out the end of this diet, healthy, happy and skinny

Here's hoping I do well!! :)

Good luck to Elly, who's starting the diet today also!! :) you will do great hunny!!

Lots of love
Jen
Xxxxxxx BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: