Monday 25 April 2011

Oh :/

I totally binged tonight, I'm actually so ashamed of how much food I ate, easily 1500 cals if not more. So much for starting the SGD with a positive attitude! Lying here in bed feeling sick due to the amount of food consumed. I really have no self control!

Ill start day 1 tomorrow, today was a total car crash and I'm writing it off! I'll start afresh, brand new.

I'm scared to weigh myself, I'll try very hard not to and I'll do it on Sunday as promised :/

Oh and I was thinking every 10lbs dropped I'll take a picture to show my progress, starting when I reach 140lbs. Good idea??

I'm away to bed, I feel sick and very ashamed of myself :/

Night night
Jen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: