Friday 29 April 2011

Happy!!

Just wanna say Hi!! To all my new followers :) and to Elly too!! :) come say hi sometime!!

Just a small post to say my
Intake and outake for today

Day 5 - allowance 450 cals

Breakfast
Green tea and lemon - 0 cals
Toast and ham - 100

Lunch
Leftover mac and cheese - 250 cals
Snackajacks 87 cals
2 glasses of diet coke
Twix - 147 cals

Dinner
Chilli pasta (about 20 bits) 75 cals
3 small halves of garlic bread 100

Exercise

Activity Calories burned
Brush teeth 9
Washing dishes 39
Shopping 42
Hairstyling 46
Walking 2 mph 49
Sitting 148
Reading 148
Sex 197
Studying 259
Sleeping 485
Total Calories Burned 1,420

OMFG!! 1420 cals burned!!

Hopefully I can get some more of this weight off!!

Lots of love
Jen
Xxxxxx

P.s there is a reason why sometimes I don't comment on your blogs, my phone is very temperamental and does what it likes :P BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

4 comments:

americaneaglelove said...

Congrats on the exercise! :) How long did you shop? Usually I go for 3 hours, and it burns a lot, because of all the walking.

Jen Jen said...

Not long unfortunately :(
The shops are just over the road from my house.
I prefer the city next to me!! :)
When I go into town (Glasgow) I aim to spend all day walking about and deliberately have to walk up and down cause I can't decide!! :P
Drives the boy crazy!!
Jen
Xxx

MadelinaCooke said...

Nice work on calories burnt! :)

Zai Ismail said...

Good work! Yes, shopping, walking, sex(especially sex haha) are brillant ways to burn calories without really thinking about it! You are on your way! :)

Z