Tuesday 26 April 2011

SGD take 3

This will be take 2 take 3 of the skinny girl diet (SGD) as yesterday was supposed to be day 1 (obv we know what happened there with the whole millions of calorie binge :/)

Today is a new day, a fresh start. Today I have 400 calories to play with. I am NOT going over today.

Intake

Breakfast
Crunchy nut + milk = 180 cals
Green tea + lemon = 0 cals
1 multi vitamin

Lunch
Fruit salad = 0 cals
Blue riband (biscuit) = 99 cals
1 bottle of strawberry water = 0 cals

Dinner
To be decided later when I go shopping

N.B I haven't technically eaten lunch yet, but it's what I've taken to work with me and I've left my purse at home so I can't buy anything

Oh and I've decided not to count fruits and veg, but only in their pure form e.g no mashed potato

I will subtract any exercise I do too :)

Wish me luck!!

Love
Jen
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: