Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter Sunday

Today is Easter Sunday, the day that we usually exchange eggs and chocolate, this year I painted hard boiled eggs and only received one very tiny egg :) I'm very pleased about this, means less to indulge on later!

I'm at my mums for dinner, we'll be having roast beef and lots of veg :) my mum always gives me a tiny portion size so I'm not that worried about the calories inside. It will be under 500 anyway, so I'm happy :D

Weighed myself this morning I am 10.7 stones and 149.8lbs. At least I'm in the 40's and away from they damn 50's lets see if I can do much better when I start the skinny girl diet (SGD) tomorrow!!

Lots of love
Jen
Xxxxxxxxx BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: