Saturday 30 April 2011

SGD day 6!!

Today is SGD day 6!! Nearly completed 1 whole
Week!! Woo hoo!!

Todays allowance was 650 calories

Breakfast
Nothing

Lunch
1 cheese beano 120
1 cup of green tea 0

Snack
1 packet of snackajacks 87
Toffee crisp 229

Dinner
1 cheese toastie with
Coleslaw 300

Total for today - 736 cals

Activity Calories burned
Brush teeth 9
Hairstyling 45
Showering 48
Walking 2 mph 63
Cooking 120
Sleeping 472
Total Calories Burned 757 calories

I'll maybe start to exercise next week even if it's just a little every day!!

Just a thought of something, whats everyones goal clothes, how many sizes are they too small?? And have you ever fit into your goal clothes before?? Just to settle my curiosity :P

Lots of love
Jen
Xxxx
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont have a specific item of clothing, but I want to be a uk size 4 :)
Lottie x

Jen Jen said...

That's what size my sister-in-law is!! Shes super skinny! Its like having a constant bad mood thinspiration!! I think at themoment I'm aiming for a size 6/8, if I can go lower I will!! :D
Jen
Xxx

Elly said...

well done you! you're doing so well lovely, keep up the good work! :) Xx
<3 elly x

Anonymous said...

I'm clearing out my closet because I'm graduating Uni soon and I found clothing from when i was 120 pounds and was a US size 4 which is a UK 6. For now my goal is to fit into those clothes again!

Zai Ismail said...

I own several pairs of US size 8's, which I can just barely fit into. But, I would like for them to be baggy on me. I have 2 size 6 tops, which are very daring that I would like to fit into(even though I would probably never wear them outside lol) I want to be a size 4, however, even though I'm ridiculously tall.

Also, keep going with your exercise!! Even if it's a tiny little bit. Even if it's dancing in a circle for 15 minutes. You are so strong, my sister!

Zai

Elle said...

I had a skirt I bought in 2004 that was too tight. I kept it for seven years. It finally fit this spring : ) I totally support goal clothes.

Eve said...

hey where are you?
my goal clothe is only one size smaller, but the thing is not to be able to fit in it perfectly, it's to complain because it's too big ^^*

come back!!!

The Secret Me said...

Hey love where have you dissappeared to?!!!
I miss your posts!
xx