Friday 29 April 2011

TMI!!

This post is gonna be way too much information, but I need to say it!!

I was in the kitchen doing some dishes, when the boy came in, he grabbed round my waist and kissed my neck, he whispered into my ear that he wanted me.

I turned round and he picked me up (he doesn't do this) and is like "Fucks sake Jen, when did you become light" he then says with his hands up my top. "you're bra is too big, have you been losing weight??"

Ahhhhhhh actually so happy!! My first complement off the boy about my weight in almost 4 years!! It's working!!

Sorry for the tmi I left most of the rudey parts out :P

Jen
Xxxxxxxx BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

5 comments:

MadelinaCooke said...

Oh my gosh! That sounds so hot :P

And that's amazing that you were complimented!! Best feeling when people acknowledge your loss :)

Jen Jen said...

It was!! :D haha
I left out the rudey bits though :P
I never get complements off him so this was a biggie!!
I want more of them!!
Xxx

Starving Artist said...

Aaawwsome! I love those kinds of comments <3 good luck :)

Jen Jen said...

Haha thanks girls!!
Totally made me feel super sexy ;)
Xx

Zai Ismail said...

Totally not TMI, we like the gorey details. lol. You should feel so proud! I can't wait until someone notices my loss!

Z