Thursday 28 April 2011

SGD day 4

I've been very good today :) My allowance is 500 cals!!
So far I've eaten.....

Breakfast
2 slices of bread - 190 cals
Cold meat - 15 cals

Lunch
Fruit salad - 0 cals
Snackajacks - 87 cals
Twix - 143 cals

Dinner
Cheesy pasta - 250 cals
Glass of diet coke - 2 cals

Altogether thats 685 calories 185 calories over, not too bad out of 500 cal allowance!!

Exercise

Activity Calories burned
Brush teeth 6
Standing 20
Hairstyling 45
Reading 72
Writing 72
Showering 72
Studying 125
Walking 2 mph 235
Backpacking 316
Sleeping 501
Total Calories Burned 1,461

How awesome is that!! 1,461!! Ooohhhh yeeeahhh!! :D

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D eeeek!!

Desperate to weigh myself tomorrow!!

Oh I'm thinking of getting the zumba game for the wii, is it any good do you think??

Lots and lots of love and hugs
Jen
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I really want to do zumba, I have friends that do it and they all think it's great :) I think the wii game is suposed to be quite good. If you get it can you tell me what you think of it, because if it's any good I might save up for it :)
Nice intake!
Stay strong,
Lottie x

Jen Jen said...

I've been to a few classes but they're expensive at 4.50 a class for an hour and I wanna do it every night for longer than an hour!! Haha I'm too impatient!!

I've asked for it for my birthday, so I might get it!!

I've tried really hard! I hope my good work continues the rest of the week!!

Jen
Xxxx

Elle said...

I love Zumba! I used to do it all the time when I lived in Miami. Those girls know how to dance!

Jen Jen said...

I love how toned their bodies are!! So jealous!! Think it will be a good investment!
Jen
Xxx